Monday, October 5, 2015

Lakme CC Cream

Holaa!! What's up? It's such a lazy day today, i hurt my leg last night and I'm sitting with a bandage on which refrained from going to work as well. So last night I had gone for a movie and i had gone for this movie followed by getting some coffee and roaming around the places. I know it sounds damn random and trust me it was and it was also fun as I hadn't done something of this sought for a really long time.
Anyway, I didn't wanna go too much with the make up and all. i wanted a simple, clean and a healthy looking skin and so my obvious choice was the Lakme CC Cream, you ask why/ because this cream, I tell you, is really your own skin stylist as they call it. read on to know why!

Price: Rs. 250/- for 30 ml



Experience:

There are two shades in this - Bronze and Beige. I got the shade Bronze. It has a creamy texture which blends like a dream.. I mean it just disappears into your skin.. it gives a medium coverage which can be built up. It evens out the skin very beautifully.. this cc cream moisturizes your skin and gibes it a healthy glow and then there's SPF 20 which would be okay in winters but you might need a sunscreen in summers.. on me it last for 7-8 hours easily in hot hot weather with my T-zone getting a bit shiny but nothing that cannot be handled.. oily skinned beauties might not really appreciate it  but  then a good compact can do the needful in that case.. And girlies, this photographs really well ;)



The consistency is medium to thick.


blended!!

the good:

<3 moisturizes
<3 even out tone
<3 gives a dewy look
<3 stays long
<3 has spf 20
<3 little goes long
<3 not very expensive
<3 easily available

the not so good:

</3 shade selection
</3 oily skinned beauties may not like the shine it would give in a couple of hours

I would definitely recommend this product! Do give it a shot, its worth it.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment