Thursday, November 12, 2015

Lakme Absolute Mattreal Skin Natural Mousse

hello lovely people :) how're you all doing? Diwali is up soon and I'm really hoping for an eco-diwali this year, something that I follow religiously every year :D 
So I had a couple of marriages to attend recently (believe me, everyone around me is getting married) and I was looking for a very light natural foundation and not something heavy and I came across this mattreal mousse from the lakme absolute range. The SA had suggested that this was the one I should go with as it was something that fits into what i was n looking for and that it looks very natural. Now, there were two reasons why I finally picked this up - my skin felt extremely soft after application and looked very natural and
- the cute packing :P
but does this cute looking thing actually live up to it's claim? Read on to know..



Price:
Rs. 700/- for 25 g

Claims:
Feather light texture with a mousse to powder finish for breathable natural skin which lasts upto 16 hours.
Contains SPF 8.
It comes with a direction card.



Experience:
I picked up the shade 02 Rose Fair.
Okay so this mousse has a really pretty packaging. It comes in a square black carton and once you open it, sits inside, a cute little round ball like container and even that looks so classy and pretty. the top half is the twist up opener which is glossy and the rest half of the container is matte. I give a big thumbs up to lakme for such a pretty, cute packing.



The moment you open the lid, you will notice it has a very strong citrusy + i don't know what smell but it fades away a few minutes after application.
Now the texture; its very rubbery, slimey but not that bad.





Now this foundation blends really fast, like super fast. I was really amazed to see that.. coming to the coverage, it gives you a light to medium coverage and it gives a very natural look. I remembered the lakme tvc which said 'makeup jo na lage made up'. It sets to a powdery finish. One more tging tgat was really good was that once I applied this, my skin felt extremely soft..



Coming to the pros and cons!

Pros:
:* skin feels extremely soft
:* gives a very natural look
:* i don't know if this is a pro but the jar is very very cute

Cons:
:( sensitive noses may not like the strong fragrance but it doesn't stay for long.
:( not many shades to choose feom

I would recommend this product if you get your shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment