Sunday, November 22, 2015

l'oreal paris skin perfect age20+ cream

Hello people! How's your weekend? Mine is the usual.. i was clearing up my make up and cream stash and while doing so my hands came on the loreal cream and i was about to throw it away but before that i thought I'll do a review of it first and so here i go..

Price:
Rs. 99/-

Packing:
The packing comes in a white outer box with a gold strip. The same goes with the tube of the cream. The cream comes for 3 different age groups: 20+, 30+ and 40+. The age variant in written on the tube. I don't have the box now.



What It Says: 
Instantly glowing and shine-free skin. Clean and fresh skin.
Day after day:
- Imperfections are reduced
- Skin is fairer
- Skin quality is improved
- Tone is even.

Experience:
This cream is a white coloured medium to thick consistency cream which spreads easily. It is moisturizing but dry skinned beauties can stay away from this. It imparts a kind of a freshness and a glow to your face which lasts sometime. Now the bad part - this cream broke me out!! Initially i thought its not the cream, i was travelling then and so i thought that it must have been some water change but no, it was the cream. Though I'd admit this does real good to the face but then I hate the  fact that it broke me and ever since i didn't use this cream.
The cream has a strong scent to it, to me the smell is quite known, I reckon a stronger version of the scent of the garnier white 24 hour cream, if you remember.. the scent lasts for 3-5 minutes post application after which it slowly fades away. Sensitive noses might find the fragrance too strong; like personally I'm not a fan of it.
You cannot use this cream without a moisturizer in winters.
** here, I must say that a few off my friends have used this cream and they love it, in fact one of them swears by this cream.




Will I Recommend:
You can use this cream as it does gives that fresh feeling to the face and imparts a glow but do a patch test first.

Rating:
I would give it 3/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment