Friday, May 15, 2015

Lakme Makeup Pro app

Hello ladies!! 
How was the week? Mine was not great at all.. there has been a change of weather in Delhi which gave me a pretty bad flu *sob sob* and today being friday I was hoping i would get a half day and that I would catch up with kanika for a cuppa coffee but now that looks cancelled :( *me hate* 
Anyway, so I'm a little bit technologically challenged, not much, in the sense that I don't use many apps and all, just the basic ones but then I recently downloaded this new app launched my Lakme- the Lakme Makeup Pro App. They say it's the very first real time make up app and I couldn't agree more.. off late I have been pleasantly surprised with lakme's growing competition.. they products are really pulling me back tpwards them again :D also i can't wait for their new launch 'the glow creme' under their 9 to 5 range. Details will be up here on the blog soon.. 
Anyway so coming back to the app, this app is really cool.. you have to upload a pic of yours and then you can try out various looks and products by lakme and see how it looks on you, also if you like how a certain product looks on you, you can buy that product on the spot, straight from there.. nice na ;) 
You can also the comparison of the before and after makeup.. here is a few pics of that app!!



The first pic is basically an overview of how the app looks, when you click on each feature you have a list of products that are for that and you can choose the desired shade.. 
The second pic, well, is of kanika where i tried a few products on her and this is basically the comparison thing, right being with makeup and left being the actual pic.. now the only problem here is that I'm just hoping kanika doesn't come and kill me when she opens the blog and looks at this :P you see, I was just experimenting on her ;) :D :P 

Download the app for more real time make up and share with us your experience.. :) 
Take care :*:* 

1 comment:

  1. It is a good app. I have used that one. Lakme is a popular one. My wife is really a famous brand. I have been using now also Beauteous for Bare Minerals make up products like foundation, cleanser etc.

    ReplyDelete