Tuesday, May 12, 2015

The Summer Care Regime

It's super duper burnimg hot here in delhi with the temperature just rising and rising and so ofcourse suncare becomes a mandatory routine.. Tthis suncare regime consists of pre and post sun damage.
This is just a peep through into the products used and the detailed review for each of the product will be up here soon..
Products used are:
1) Lotus Herbals SPF 50 spray sunscreen lotion.
2) Lotus Herbals SPF 40 sunscreen.
3) Lotus Herbals safe sun face wash.
4) Lotus Herbals detan face scrub.
5) Lotus Herbals detan face pack.
6) Oriflame after sun balm.
Products 3,4 and 5 are the products used for detanning.
I was having a very tanning weeks till a while back where i had gone to trek in the Himalayas in the scorching sun yet very cold weather followed by a holiday in Goa and finally followed by going yo Kolkata to attend a wedding. All these hot and humid places tanned me so bad I literally wasn't able to recognize my own self and not only that I got the shock of my life when my compact was not suiting my skin tone as I had gone so dark. At such a horrible stage these products came to my rescue and man! What products, I tell you.. I could see a difference in my face from the first use!! *happy dance* me so satisfied with it 😀😀
And then there's this after sun balm that I use which is by Oriflame.. It soothes the skin after the harsh sun rays and starts working immediately towards not letting it create a major damage to your skin.
As promised above, detailed review coming soon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment